Monday, June 10, 2013

Busy week!

Last week and this past weekend were extremely busy!  I think between the weather and my schedule I only got to spend one full day in the garden-- and there's still so much to be done before the really hot weather sets in---if it ever does. 

When my kids were young I used to fantasize about all of the free time I would have when they grew up.  Boy, was I wrong!   Between caring for my grand children and my home, my garden and participating in community and church events I now have less time than when my kids were small. I also have less energy!

 
Last Monday was Nevaeh's final swimming lesson and she passed with flying colors.  We feel that swimming while we're on vacation won't be an issue now.
 
 
 
 
Later that night, we went to an art show at the Savin Rock Conference Center because Nevaeh had a drawing featured there.  She was so proud!  That's her piece in the upper left-hand corner.
 
 
Wednesday was Nevaeh's final gymnastics class before the year-end exhibition on Saturday.
 
 
On Thursday, we cared for the babies and also kept them overnight on Friday.
 
 
 
On Saturday we took Nevaeh to her gymnastics exhibition----The Big Big Show, as it was called.   The kids were adorable and Nevaeh was very proud of her progress and achievements.
 
A busy week for Grandma and Grandpa but we wouldn't have it any other way!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment